Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blue and Green Birthday Wishes - Birthday Card

This is the first card where I used the 3-D Glue Dots. It's a little difficult to tell from the picture, but the blue diamond and the green scalloped card stock that says "Happy Birthday" are standing away from the card in 3-D fashion. To make the Blue and Green Birthday Wishes card, you will need:
-Brown pre-made card or card stock
-2 different coordinating scrapbooking papers - These two came from Archiver's.
-A light blue small piece of card stock (Actually, this is a great place to use scraps from previously made cards. That's why I keep almost all my scraps.)
-A lime green small piece of card stock
-Green rhinestones
-Happy Birthday stamp or marker in coordinating color if you wish to write your birthday words
- Glue Dots 3-D adheasives (See previous post. I got mine at Archiver's.)

That's it! Happy creating and let me know if you have questions!

0 comments: